Forum Marketing is one of the best methods to generate free traffic and targeted leads for your work at home business opportunity money. It is also a good way to create natural back links for you website or blog. The true benefit to posting in forums is developing and being perceived as a leader which leads people to want to know more about you. Forums are great places to gain and share knowledge and develop skill sets. Demonstrating leadership attracts people to you and the business that you are marketing. Some procedures must be followed when you participate in a forum.
Each forum has a different feel to it so spend some time checking out the post and the response to the posts. The first thing you need to do is set up your profile. The profile is a great place to give people the opportunity to get to know you. Review the rules of the forum and also read any “sticky” posts will provide you with invaluable information. You are allowed a signature that will appear below every thread that you post in that forum. Your signature is the only place that self serving links are allowed. The body of the post may contain non-self serving links that adds value to the conversation. A back link is a link from another site that leads back to your own.
The appeal of setting up back links in the Forums tends to attract spammers. The back links that the search engine recognizes from Forums are normally rated well. The visitors in the forums reading the post are looking for the content in the post. The search engine are looking for original content on a regular basis, but if the forum is filled with nothing but spammers then the back links from that forum will be useless. The owners of the forum will police the forum for spammers as best as they can. If you are part of a forum that has a whole bunch of spammers, then it is better to find a different forum to actively participate in on a regular basis. The frequency of your post is determined entirely by you, but the bare minimum is two times per week
The best ways to actively contribute to a forum are listed below:
1. Ask a genuine question
2. Answer a question
3. Request a critique
4. Make a suggestion
5. Provide an opposing view with respect
6. Agree with a post
7. Provide a link to a relevant You Tube Video
8. Suggest a helpful resource or link
9. Provide a useful tip
10. Post summary of current news that is relevant.
You may interact in Forum but some rules must be followed as listed below:
1. I emphasize being genuine because your posts will reveal who you are truly.
* I have been part of discussions where the person asked for help but never responded to any of the advice given. If you going to ask for help at least have the decency to act like you care.
2. ‘I agree with you”
* This is not a blanket post that you should write every time. This statement makes the person who posted the leader not you.
3. Requesting a critique of a splash page, website etc. that you spent a total of 15 minutes working on it The forum give suggestions for free anything else you must pay.
4. There is a professional way to give a dissenting opinion so be tactful not rude
5. If the link you post in your thread is a self serving affiliate links at least get a domain name and forward it to your link.
Forum marketing is a viable way to generate free leads as well as generate natural back links. When Google searches for original and popular content back links is one that help determine how your website or blog gets rank. A forum overrun by spammers will not have original content. The great thing about running a work at home business opportunity money is that if it does not help you then you do not have to participate in it. If Google sees that a Forum’s content is inconsistent, then the spiders will visit that forum less and less. The back links from that Forum will become useless. The main point of forums is to gain and share knowledge, if you are not receiving neither, then you should leave the forum.
Retweet or share this post with your friends. Please make any comment or suggestion. Thanking you in advance for subscribing.